Thursday, February 19, 2009


AJchoir - Kasar mie la gahi



This song brings back great memories, huh? (can't find an AHSchoir version) Along with Meplalian and everyone sang, it brought us our GoldwithHonours in 2007 and left us screaming (and some crying) in VCH. I remember losing all our hopes in getting a Gold (let alone honours) right after our performance cause we really screwed up. Miracles do happen 8D

My best AHchoir moments are the ones in Olomouc though. (but Riane couldn't go!!! gah ): ) Credo freaking owns haha :D Some of the choirmembers cried after we left the stage cause it wasn't up to our standard but still, 99 points! & MANY unforgettable memories ^_^

I also miss my sec 1 and 2 days where we saing ALOT of different songs like Luk luk lumbu, Chuan ge, Shan hai huan chang, Kometsuki, Avemaristella, Voyage of songs etc. Don't get me started on Voyage of songs and Jubilate II and Quispiam Novus and our guest performance for TKchoir and En suelo mas alto (if that's how you spell it. The AHS 50th anniversary concert)




I miss singing in choir ALOT, but I definitely won't be joining it in my current JC for a few obvious reasons. I don't know what to say about cca today, somewhat disappointing but who am I to comment as a beginner myself?


The first instrument I picked up was obviously the flute (not because everybody wants to play it too), I could play the first scale on it but I can't remember the fingerings now O: Anyway that was just a short period of time and I didn't have the chance to touch it anymore after that.

They let me try the oboe afterwards but that was MUCH tougher than the flute I swear. Actually, I like the sound of an oboe much more but its seriously MUCH more difficult sigh ):

Any other instrument sounds great enough :D While the rest of the JC1s joining ONLY for SYF would be practising, we sad little kids would be left alone I think. D: The advantage I have over most of the JC1s (not in the syfgroup) is having a musical background, but I shouldn't dwell too much on that either, I think.


Seems like alot of them are only joining for SYF and are not going to stay. Yup, our school is desperately in need of experienced players for SYF09 so they have the option of joining another cca right after the start of may (after SYF)


bawhhh.


*****************************************************************

Its 12:38 am now, I just started doing my homework cause I fell asleep on the sofa right after dinner. JC life is tiring, even on our first official week of lessons.

Imagine JC2 life. I hope I won't regret taking art cause I don't feel like I'm up to standard and....think about the sleepless nights ahead.




Goodnight

No comments: